The Artemisia Clinic offers high quality health care services and free allergy educational programmes for health care professionals, patients and public.
Medical services: prompt access, flexible consultation times, the same doctor every time you visit, extensive allergy investigations and personalised treatment plans.
- Allergy consultation
The initial consultation usually lasts between one and two hours so please make sure to allocate sufficient time when you come for an appointment.
Follow up consultation is generally shorter; you should assign between half an hour to an hour.
- Skin prick allergy testing:
Airborne allergens: pollen, house dust mites, moulds, etc
Animal allergens: cat, dog, rabbit, horse, guinea pig, feathers, etc
Food allergens: nuts, fish, shellfish, milk, egg, cereals, vegetables, fruits, spices, etc.
- Skin testing for allergy to chemicals (cosmetics, perfumes, preservatives, rubber, nickel, chrome, drugs)
- Breathing test for patients with astma
- Individually tailored management programmes including personalised lifestyle advice and clearly written treatment plans
- Sublingual immunotherapy (allergy desensitisation) – a newly developed treatment for hay fever which can reduce the need for daily medication and prevent the progression of hay fever to asthma
Educational programmes address the most frequent concerns of allergy patients:
- allergy: symptoms, causes and the impact it may have on life
- general measures small lifestyle changes make great differences in the way patients cope with allergy
- treatment: why, when and how to administer allergy drugs